CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Funky Town

I have been in quite a funk this last year. I was on top of all the household chores and things were great. Then, I broke my wrist and my back problems got worse and nothing has been the same since.

My depression and anxiety seem to be under control but then I look at my home and I feel like a failure and it's like I am letting my Mom down and then my depression gets the best of me. I struggle daily with keeping on top on the chores and Homeschool. Chores have taken a major back seat and I can never ever seem to have it all done at the same time. This really upsets my OCD and gets me riled up and grumpy. I am learning to let this all go, not too much though.

Homeschool has to come first, because it is obviously very important. I could send the kids back to public school but with Sage's learning disabilities that is just not an option. So, when I feel down and out and extremely hopeless all I have to do is look at my kids and I instantly see that all of the sacrifice and not having a perfect home is worth it.


TLC Academy's SPED Program has moved mountains for Sage and go completely out of their way to make sure that he succeeds on his own terms not by the ridiculous state standards he is now at grade level in math, l.arts, and above grade level in s.studies and science. Aurora is above grade level in all subjects. She has grown so much for the better and also made life long friends in TLC Academy's A.I.M Program. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment